We’d love to have you join us as a vendor at our next First Friday!
Check back soon for an announcement about when our next First Friday event with vendors will be. Thanks!
Becoming a First Friday Vendor
Vendor opportunities exist for home based businesses, crafters, artists, organizations, clubs, entertainers and more. Non-profit spaces include schools, churches, government entities and other agencies who are able to provide 501(c)(3) non-profit status, if asked.
All vendors wishing to set up in the downtown during First Friday MUST register here.
- Registration for First Friday vendor spaces are renewed on a month-to-month basis. If you are not paid for the entire year, you need to register for a space each month. Registration opens on the website the Tuesday following the previous month’s First Friday.
- First Friday is a rain or shine event. In the case of inclement weather please come to this page for instructions. If we are under a severe weather warning we will wait out the warning and allow set up following any bad weather. You may email with questions regarding weather concerns to email@example.com.
- Main Street Delaware has no exclusivity terms to accepting vendors; if your company does, it needs to be worked out among your local sales groups.
- First Friday registration closes the Monday prior to the event, and re-opens for the next month the following Monday.
- When you register as a vendor, you will receive an email the Wednesday prior to the event including set up details and vendor placement.
About Your Vendor Space
- Vendor spaces are 8′ on sidewalk November through April and 10’x10′ tent spaces in the street May through October.
- Set up begins at 5:00pm and ends at 5:45pm. Spaces must be left as they were found, clean and free of trash.
- No electricity will be provided. Cords may NOT be run from businesses across sidewalks.
- Vendors are NOT permitted to park on street, rear parking lots are available.
- Currently we do not allow food trucks, trailers, generators, etc. Electricity is NOT provided and can not be accessed.
- Remember when you set up to make it clear what you are promoting or selling by using nice, branded items like tents, tablecloths, signage or other promotional materials. Also, please feel free to have fun and play along with the First Friday monthly themes as you set up your booth.
- Monthly rates for all First Friday vendors are $25 for non-profits and $50 for businesses.
- Annual rates for First Friday vendors are $250 for non-profits and $500 for businesses (includes two free months).
- After paying online, you will receive a booth assignment email up to two days prior to the event.
- Registrations must be received and paid one week in advance of First Friday.
- Registrations will be open until we are full or one week prior to an event.
- We are no longer accepting payment the night of the event.
- Vendor fees are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Failure to adhere to all rules may be reason for exclusion from future events.