Welcome farmers, crafters and sellers!
Main Street Delaware, our Board of Directors and our Farmers’ Market Committee are in the process of meeting to discuss what the Farmers’ Market might look like this year during COVID-19 and the aftermath. We will be in contact with our Farmers’ Market vendors as well as the community as soon as we know what the plan is. Thank you for being patient with us!
2020 Farmers’ Market Fees
- Application Fee (one-time fee for all applicants): $10.00
- Single week for farms in Delaware or contiguous counties: $20.00
- Single week for farms not in Delaware or contiguous counties: $30.00
- Full season (23 weeks) for farms in Delaware or contiguous counties: $220.00
- Full season (23 weeks) for farms not in Delaware or contiguous counties: $300.00
Join Us at An Informational Meeting
Main Street’s 2020 Farmers’ Market informational meeting is yet to be announced but will most likely be during the month of April. Those interested in participating in this year’s market are strongly encouraged to attend. That is where we will be reviewing the following: Cottage Food Regulations, Health and Safety Measures, The Voucher Program, The SNAP Program, and OhioHealth vouchers!