Welcome farmers, crafters and sellers!
2020 Farmers’ Market Fees
- Application Fee (one-time fee for all applicants): $10.00
- Single week for farms in Delaware or contiguous counties: $20.00
- Single week for farms not in Delaware or contiguous counties: $30.00
- Full season (23 weeks) for farms in Delaware or contiguous counties: $220.00
- Full season (23 weeks) for farms not in Delaware or contiguous counties: $300.00
Join Us at An Informational Meeting
Main Street’s 2020 Farmers’ Market informational meetings are scheduled via Zoom meeting for Thursday, May 14 at 7 p.m. and Friday, May 15 at 10 a.m. Those interested in participating in this year’s market are strongly encouraged to attend. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you the link to join the meeting! That is where we will be reviewing the following: Cottage Food Regulations, Health and Safety Measures, Additional Precautions due to COVID-19, The Voucher Program, The SNAP Program, and OhioHealth vouchers!